Michael H. Rosenberg, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Michael H. Rosenberg attended Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons and was a Surgical Representative of the Medical Board at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center where he also completed his Chief Residency. He is board-certified in plastic and reconstructive surgery, as well as cosmetic surgery.
Dr. Rosenberg has expertise and specializes in breast surgery, facial rejuvenation, liposculpture, and body contouring. Dr. Rosenberg is currently affiliated with several New York hospitals, including Northern Westchester Hospital, where he serves as the Chief of the Plastic Surgery Division, the Institute of Aesthetic Surgery and Medicine at Northern Westchester Hospital, where he is the Associate Director, Westchester Medical Center, and St. Luke's Cornwell Hospital.
In addition to his clinical appointments, Dr. Rosenberg maintains a number of professional affiliations. He is an active member of:
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Editorial Advisory Board, The American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- New York Head and Neck Society
- Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Board of Directors, American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Past Delegate and Alternate Delegate, American Medical Association
- Past-President, New York State Medical Society
- Past-President, Westchester County Medical Society
- Member, Association of Military Surgeons of the United States
- Colonel, United States Army Reserve Medical Corps, retired
Dr. Rosenberg has published several recent articles in scientific journals including the Annals of Plastic Surgery, Journal of Cosmetic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and has also presented clinical material at recent annual meetings of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons, and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons. He has been an active participant in microsurgical and nerve repair research. He has served as the course director for over 5 surgical symposium meetings to train other surgeons in the latest techniques in Breast Surgery and Body Contouring.